Daniel and I have been sleeping on a double bed. I like being close to him but after a few elbows to the head I was ready for my QUEEN SIZE PILLOW TOP BED. Granny Francom had left behind a detailed list of what was to go to who when she passed... and I am grateful to Granny Francom every night I lay in bed for passing on her bed... even if we got it through default. Love you and Miss you Granny Francom.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Our First Visitors to Rock Springs!
We have been in Rock Springs almost 6 months and now that the winter is coming to an end and the roads our open I have been counting down the days until our first visitors came. We will just say Steve and Lynne were welcomed with desperate and welcoming arms. We had a fun time celebrating there B days. But they brought us the best gift of all... A NEW BED. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment