Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Birthday Boy!



Daniel turned 31 this last Feb. He is the man of my dreams. I love him more and more everyday. Our newest adventure to Rock Springs although lacking in Rocks to climb, has been a good one for us. We both felt strongly that we needed to come here and although sometimes I loose the reason why in the wind we have grown stronger and closer together. I love having my best friend with me on this adventure. I love you Babe. HAPPY B DAY!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you and Daniel found each other. You make such a great pair-- you assist and also compliment each other each other so well. You both will be great role models for your children. Daniel, we are so very grateful and happy you came to our family. You have brought us much happiness and also much help. love you lots

    ReplyDelete