Friday, July 31, 2009

Washington D.C.

Work has been taking me crazy places lately.

Most recently I traveled to Washington D.C.

AND I LOVED IT!!

Maybe because we were driving the course and we came from Hill billy town to D.C.
One of my favorite moments were when we were in Maryland in a very small pretty much abandoned town. and we saw a sign that said Antique store. We thought it might be a good location for and exchange so we pulled over. We drove the small drive way and there were Directional signs all over... as if this person in the middle of nowhere had a lot of traffic come through. The first sign read "Over flow parking". Which could maybe fit one and 1/2 cars. Other signs said "one way" and "main parking", and "squirrel crossing". When we drove to the house it was an antique itself. We expected a man with a shot gun chugging a beer to come running out any second. Oh... you got to love small towns.









My Favorite site was the Temple... It was breath taking.

This was my Run in and Run out tour of D.C. even though I was only there long enough to snap a pic I was super excited to see the Lincoln Memorial!







I thought this was a great name for a outdoor store!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet thanks for the update. I loved the pictures and was bummed they didn't get bigger :)

    Can't wait to hang out again!

    ReplyDelete